Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relocation to the USA

Hi All,
Well the move is underway, I have departed the shores of Australia albeit not directly to the USA. I have 4 days in Europe first visiting some suppliers. The first day (Monday) will be in Italy where I currently am (just arrived in Venice - Marco Polo airport), then the next 3 days will be in Germany. When the visits are over it's then a flight from Franfurt to London (stay overnight) and then fly into Baltimore the following day - I will have arrived :-)

Lis will hopefully be not too far behind me in getting across to the States.

The farewell bash thingy was a great way to see so many of my dear friends before leaving for a little while and I thank them for making the effort in coming along. Thanks goes to my wonderful Lisa who had a large part of making it happen.

I have just read the Langles BLOG (see link on the side) and hope that I will meet expectations on more frequent entries so you can see how much Phun the US of A is.

Cheers.

3 comments:

langles said...

Hurrah Hamster. Well done mate. I look forward to regular updates!

Brett said...

Hello Hamster,

Good to see you have the blog up and running, it will give you something to do when you are snowed in on the weekends and we are all out riding bikes in the sunshine.

talk to you soon mate

Smarty said...

Onya Hamster. Well, after reading both yours and Prof Crankys blogs, I've now created my own. Hope you got the link.